Diamond Jewelry News

Friday, December 2, 2011

The Week in Pop: My pop-culture picks (and yours!) - USA Today

The Week in Pop: My pop-culture picks (and yours!) - USA Today
12/02/2011
USA TodayThe Week in Pop: My pop-culture picks (and yours!)USA TodayThis week I've been working a lot to catch up from T-giving and get loose ends tied up before my San Francisco vacation, but I still managed a little time for pop culture. My picks: Best TV show I saw: Sons of Anarchy. ...
Gulfstream: Manicero back at best distance for Sunshine State - Daily Racing Form
12/02/2011
Gulfstream: Manicero back at best distance for Sunshine StateDaily Racing Form“I think seven furlongs to a mile is a perfect distance for my horse,” said Leo Azpurua Jr., who trains Manicero for his father, Leo Azpurua Sr. “In the last race at Calder, Turbo Compressor was able to get loose on a slow pace and if you let a good ...
Smaller Florida tomato volumes on tap for retailers - The Packer
12/02/2011
Smaller Florida tomato volumes on tap for retailersThe P acker16 reported 25-pound cartons of loose mature-greens 85% US No. 1 or better selling for $14.95 for 5x6s, 6x6s and 6x7s, up from the $13.95 for 5x6s, $12.95 for 6x6s and $11.95 for 6x7s it reported a week earlier. East Coast Brokers and Packers Inc., ...

Buy Clarity Enhanced Diamonds Online  Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings  Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home